Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wish Tree For Anniversary

Zeppole


Chinese menu

Last Saturday I decided to prepare a romantic dinner of China, very, very juicy, with starter first, second and sweet ... So a dinner worthy of respect!
It took a bit 'to prepare dinner, but the result was excellent and gave me much satisfaction, but more importantly, Mark has enjoyed so much ^ _ ^

For starters I decided to try my hand with the spring rolls stuffed meat and vegetables ... delicious! Accompanied with Chinese sweet and sour sauce then even better!


For starters there were also clouds of dragon (these, however, I got them ready at the supermarket).


First I cooked the noodles with meat and vegetables , colorful, tasty and also quite quick to prepare ...


for the inevitable second sweet and sour chicken, chicken nuggets impastellati accompanied by peppers, and pineapple salsa bittersweet.




And finally for dessert, a wonderful panna cotta with coconut cream with berries ... not just China, but for sure ^ _ ^ exotic




0 comments:

Post a Comment