Saturday, March 5, 2011

Moisturizing Cream Men Eczema



was a long time I wanted to try them, I was a bit 'really hesitant, but finally I tried: I HAVE DONE macarons!
I'm too satisfied, I continued to watch while cooking, when I saw that slowly formed the basis for the classic crust I made a jump for joy!
As I first started with the chocolate I think they are the easiest, especially with regard to the filling.

Ingredients:
125 g almond flour
180 g of icing sugar
105 g of egg white
60 g of sugar
4 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
for the filling
125 g dark chocolate
50 g cream fresh liquid
20 g of butter

Preparation:
Sift together the almond flour with icing sugar and cocoa powder. Beat the egg whites stiff, once assembled, add sugar and continue beating with whips. Add in four times, the dry mixture to egg whites, stirring gently from bottom to top, not to remove the dough. Line a baking tray with baking paper, fill a syringe with the mixture and pastry, using a small hole, going to make many small mounds, slightly apart. Allow the pan with the compost heaps for half an hour. Bake in convection oven at 150 degrees for 9-10 minutes. Do not let the macaroons cool on the hot pan, place it, still on baking paper on a shelf cold (not hot to touch because they are very soft and fragile).
Prepare the ganache, boil the cream away from the fire add the chopped chocolate, stir well, add the butter. Once warm, put in refrigerator.
Fill the macarons with chocolate ganache.


freshly baked:



With this recipe I participate in the context of a federation, cook the books, which plans to attach a recipe to a book read.

The macarons are small French pastries are very elegant and refined, for this reason the book I immediately thought it Chanel, a fairytale life A. Signorini.
This book, published in 2009, covers the entire life of Gabrielle Bonheur, from his childhood until the rise in the world of fashion, a good book for me, I did not know the life of this great designer, icon of elegance and style.




also participates in the collection of blog the rabbit hole :


0 comments:

Post a Comment