Saturday, March 12, 2011

Where To Get Temporary Licence In Ontario

The smell of butter and the sea in winter

Even today a photo of France, Antibes if we make precise. This more than anything because I forgot the camera in Turin. But also because I love this picture, taken quite by accident while I was literally immersed in this great statue.

Today is one of those days when I take a break from myself, go out to buy the butter (which never happened in my home) on trays and trays of churning out cookie shapes nice generally eat for two days and then forget. One of those days that as I taught my first cooking teacher blonde, become better thanks to the perfume that spigiona opening the oven, that of the yellow in the cup, than the smoke of a wood stove.

I was sad until a minute ago, sad for no reason. It 'funny how the messages will change the direction of the face in less than a second.

Tomorrow there will be fair, meet some friends I have not seen for some time, some I have not even seen in person. Tomorrow I will do the photos to biscuits.

This blog has not taken any bend in the end, is a simple blog like everyone else. But in spite of everything I like, I like to write music for listening away from it all, as I did years ago. Certainly, growing up, I gained in the classroom.

Maybe I flatter myself, but today I trust in the smiles of those who carry the warm light on the dimples.

0 comments:

Post a Comment