Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ht27c512-70 Driver Xp

"Times are hard for dreamers" La valse


Another week has passed and I have the same music in my ears. I can not help it, nothing could express so well that swirl in my head.

I do not make photographs from a long time now, so I find myself once again to fish from my endless hard-disk. Today I give you, occasional readers of this blog, a photo taken in France in the New Year.

Why France? Why yes, because last night for the first time I saw Amelie in the original language and I can not take away from your ears the sound of sweet voices. And, influenced as they are, I came back the urge to dust off my rusty French.

So here is the culmination of everything that surrounds me: the music of the rides, the sound of a harmonic language, images a holiday, although it could go much better, I left a lot of beautiful photos and the desire to return, perhaps with a hint of optimism at that time I was missing.

And the gray sky, like today, a sky that promised rain but that makes you want the sun, perhaps on the beach, maybe at sunset, maybe in December. And maybe with someone close.

Today is International Women's Day, so I take this opportunity to wish all those who read this post, especially those who work too blonde!

0 comments:

Post a Comment