Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Where Can I Buy Pocket Bikes In Georgia

Perfumes away in the rain

few words today, holding the breath waiting for the morning.

Today was a beautiful day riding in the rain while fighting the common cold to spend some time with a special friend, including ethnic shops, food and words that are unknown, many many words.

At home waiting for me a surprise sweet, lovely: a greeting for the New Year, dear pocketed by Hiroko-san almost two months ago in Japan. The neat handwriting, the stamp of the year of the rabbit: its a nice surprise.
And, although the Italian post office has delivered just today, this time not so angry. Let's say I take it as an omen for the start of my new year in Turin as of tomorrow.

I'm ready, excited.
I hope to take good pictures from now on, to collect many precious moments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment