Friday, February 25, 2011

Dragon Ball Kamehasutra Created By

Come to My Window

My room has two skylights from which you can see the sky, unfortunately these days almost always gray. But when she pulled the curtain Ikea and look out toward the windows on the top floor and the green curtains on the balcony, we already anticipate the summer, the windows open, the moon.

's over my first week in Turin and I seem to be returned from the trip. I have yet to realize that in reality is just the opposite. I learned the names of some streets, I begin to understand what tram to take back home and slowly find out the rest. It will be a great adventure.

I realize I have a shameful when I write prose on this blog, I write will always devolved half ... I plan to put more attention in the future, perhaps to write from Turin, without the whole family that swirl around me.

For now, I greet you and if you go looking for the beautiful song by the title of this post, I can not stop listening to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment