Saturday, February 12, 2011

Simpsons Hit And Run Play Bfor Free Online



This morning I prepared this delicious lemon tart, and since the sun is finally in Milan, also photos have come much brighter, I'm very happy about this :-)
One can also add some 'lemon zest also in the pastry, I prefer it because I put it neutral, I like the aroma of lemon feel alone in the filling.

Ingredients: (serves 6-8)
for pastry :
200 g of flour
80 g butter
100 g of sugar
1 egg and 1 egg yolk
a pinch of salt
for the filling:
3 eggs
150 g of sugar
120 g of butter
2 lemons
to decorate :
sugar

Preparation:
Prepare the pie crust, all the ingredients to work quickly , form a loaf and let stand one hour in refrigerator.
Prepare cream, beat eggs with sugar, add the grated rind of two lemons and the juice of one only, mix and incorporate the melted butter (when warm). Roll out the pastry on a baking pan (24 cm) buttered and floured, taking care to form a border to contain cream, puncture the bottom with a fork.
Pour the mixture on the pastry and bake at 180 degrees for half an hour.
Once cool sprinkle with icing sugar.



with this recipe I participate in. ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment