Friday, February 4, 2011

Are Rolling Suitcases Gay

Oh the daffodils look lovely today


If I close my eyes I feel the smell of the wind changes.

Today the sun is warm, there is a breeze and I smile. Maybe things are changing.

Perhaps the photo of today will think this is definitely becoming a blog of floriculture. I can tell you, I bought the naricisi and are flourishing now that I can not help but watch them all the time.
The daffodils are now in years, if not my favorite flowers, an important symbol. For some strange reason have always been tied to the desire to change, the need to start from myself, to build everything else. So there may be no better time to bloom?

Sooner or later going to write something a minimum interest for the reader, I swear. Maybe already next week, with the release of Arabica4. And with the question "What the hell is Arabica4?" I salute you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment