Sunday, February 13, 2011

Climbing Harness With 50 Waist

Fog, sleep and pain throat

I wanted to put this picture at the end, but my absolute inability to deal with the computer I did not have permission. In fact, failed so badly that you probably do not realize who it is until I'll tell you.

The past few days have gone a bit like a tornado. Between influence and all the other household members, are able to go back and forth from London twice this week to bring my things. Yes, I finally found my coveted berth. And even though I know that things will not change that much, I'll go back home every weekend, it seems so strange ... Perhaps beginning to feel the change that craves the summer. And, although I'm ashamed to admit a po'ad, are thrilled.

Looking out the window now I see nothing but fog and feel the humidity in the bone. I was too accustomed to the sun. I was almost dreaming of spring.

Ok, now I tell you: last night I went to the concert in Milan Skunk Anansie. Do not think I have words to describe them, I was really out of breath I have never seen a performance so powerful, energetic and technically flawless.
I know, I sound like a small fan and maybe I am. But that was what I needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment