Friday, February 4, 2011

Ice Cream Inebrya Colours

Cakes Biscuits Yogurt Lemon Pudding

Having to try a new silicone mold, recently purchased, I immediately thought of this recipe well known and very easy, the cake with yoghurt ... yes, one of the pots!
in printing cake, I must admit, I'm pretty conservative, I find it very to use silicone molds, they are probably one of the few people who find it difficult when we must put on a plate, I do not know you, I do not find them so Practical ... indeed! When I "test" a mold, starting already biased, I'm not going to find some recipes to complex and elaborate, and this is the reason for the choice of yogurt pies.
The beauty of this recipe is that you use the yogurt for the determination of all the ingredients, forgetting the existence of the scale, and then you can adapt in many different ways by adding or substituting ingredients.
The cakes have come good at the end:)
ps. if you have any tips on the best use of these molds are welcome!

Ingredients:
a jar of natural yoghurt
2 cups of sugar
3 pots flour
a jar of oil
3 eggs 1 tablespoon baking

Preparation:
Pour yogurt into a bowl, rinse the jar and use it as a measure for other ingredients.
Add yogurt sugar, eggs, mix until creamy. Add flour and baking powder, mix again then add the oil. Butter the molds and bake at 170 degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden brown cakes.
If you use a mold to bake cake for 35 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment