Friday, January 28, 2011

How To Repaint A Travel Trailer

hibernate

are also blooming white hyacinths. Although there is no more sun.

This gray sky makes me melancholy. I was hoping that in an early Spring ... But I'm back here to study next to the stove, with an overpowering sleep I close my eyes and the physical need to go out for a walk with someone, no matter who, and feel the warm sun on her cheeks.

Monday I will be in Turin, hoping to find the much-awaited apartment that finally snatch me from the clutches of ruthless Trenitalia train constantly late and coaches without heating. Maybe this time will be that good, maybe I'll finally changing the spring to get everything.
E 'since last summer and I repeat that, once in Turin, my life would change radically. Now I just have the courage to make the jump.

I'm still thinking I want to turn this blog, because it is obvious that nobody cares when my hyacinths bloom or if I see a ladybug walking on the window. Unfortunately I'm afraid I do not have much to tell ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment