Thursday, January 27, 2011

Gloryhole Locations In Ca

Baci di dama

was a long time I wanted to try them and I finally decided here is my first attempt with the kisses of checkers.
As you know, there are two kinds of lady's kisses, almond and hazelnut, the originals are with the almonds and, since they are my favorites, I chose to prepare the case. I thought they were a little 'easier to realize, I admit I'm not at all easy! The difficulty is not in the dough, it consists in giving shape to the cookie, having to assemble the two halves to form a kiss, half the number must be all the same ... a nice job!
However kisses are very good, I do not want to discourage anyone, armed only with patience!

Ingredients: (serves 27 pieces)
100 g of almonds (or almond flour)
100 g flour
100 g of sugar
100 g of butter
100 g of dark chocolate

Preparation:
chop the almonds in a blender until you get a meal. Working quickly all the ingredients form a dough and let rest in refrigerator for at least an hour (meglio2). Take up the dough and, with the help of hands, forming many small balls (about 1.5 cm), place the balls of dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
After the half hour, line a baking tray with baking paper and place the balls of dough leaving a bit 'spaced out (please, do not mash). Bake at 160 degrees convection oven for 15 minutes, until cookies begin to brown slightly.
Cool the biscuits before removing from the pan, when hot is very brittle and tend to crack when touched.
Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a double boiler, let cool and thicken, then take a biscuit, chocolate and stuff it with an overlay to this other half.



Cranberry thank the blog cappuccino & croissant for making me the gift of this award:


0 comments:

Post a Comment