Sunday, January 2, 2011

What Is The Switch On My Camcorder Battery For?

ricotta with chocolate chips

This donut is what you need after you eat the Christmas period, is very lightweight, contains no butter and oil in their place are used cottage cheese and yogurt. It 's a slight temptation in this morning's holiday where I can finally enjoy breakfast calmly and not run like any other day.
Once again I thank Robert for the recipe, this cake is a favorite of her children, I can only agree with him!

Ingredients: (serves 6-8)
250 g ricotta
a jar of natural yoghurt
300 g flour
200 g
sugar 1 tablespoon baking
1 egg
125 g chocolate chips

Preparation:
Work all the ingredients and mix them with the help of a whip. Pour the batter into a greased and floured cake mold. Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.



with this recipe I participate in. ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment